Vl2rl.fr is a community website.
- You agree to comply with these conditions,
- You agree to respect the rules of good conduct,
- You are solely responsible for the data that you post and / or use and / or transfer.
- You agree not to distribute remarks, opinions or information that is defamatory, disparaging, insulting, obscene, violent, racist and generally contrary to French law or regulation in force, the rights of people in public order and morality.
- You agree not to prejudice the rights of third parties (intellectual property rights, image rights ...).
- Do not make available or distribute information, programs or illegal, objectionable or harmful (such as viruses, hacking software or copy).
When you need to use copyrighted names in the titles or to communicate in their names, you agree to:
- By being in possession or having a license and be able to deliver the proof.
- In case of violation of these provisions, the content you put online will be deleted without prior notice and your access to services may be suspended or terminated at your own wrongs, and without prejudice to any action for damages.
Content and Rights
- The contents are not freely distributable and the authors of content should be contacted for all beings authorizations if they çi in the precise contents by copyright.
- By default the contents and their reuse is affiliated to the license Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0.
- The user undertakes to respect the commitments of the CC BY-SA 3.0 in both copies in the modified versions must credit the authors of articles as the source.
- Vl2rl.fr therefore has no editorial rights over the contents offered on the site by Internet users.
We remind you that for community services, Vl2rl.fr Is a host for the purposes of l’article 6-I-2 of the Law of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
Vl2rl.fr will be able to therefore be a priori responsible for content posted by users.